Thursday, October 18, 2007

About Updating Stuff

It had appeared that my website wyldth1ng.com had not seen any updates in awhile. The evidence was the guestbook, it had been completely over run by spammers. So I changed it again. What do you do?

I have been nominated for the Bloggers' Choice Awards, so I added the link for that. I believe there is only a few days left for voting. I have one vote, but one is better than none. Right?

I have added some stuff from My Blog Log. Typepad users should be familiar with, since it was designed for their blogs.

I have signed up for another web ring The Elite Few, this should not need an explanation.

So you can see that I have done a few new things, to keep you from thinking my life is maybe unfun, and you might come back and visit me again. If you are really impressed, you might even link my site to yours. Which would be SUPER! SUPER!