I know I have been MIA for a bit. Medical issues have been plaguing us for a little bit and I haven't been up to writing on the blog. My website is in disarray and I am aware of it, so no need to let me know that you are getting page errors. When I have some more time, I am planning a complete overhaul. We spent about 3 weeks in Arizona fixing our house there after a bad tenant and even worse property manager. Here is some finished pictures:
We laid the floor, painted the interior, replaced fixtures, and resurfaced the cabinetry.
We painted the outside, poured concrete steps, stained the concrete, landscaped 55 tons of rock, planted new vegetation, and Kim made a new house sign with the address.
Without listing everything we did, imagine a complete overhaul, so now our new tenants are basically moving into a new house.