Friday, June 24, 2005

Telegraph Pass

We did it!
Yea.

From the Dead End of North Frontage Road to the cross roads in front of Telegraph Pass it took about 13 minutes. It is about 3/4 of a mile.

From there to the top, (the bench in front of the towers) it took about 22 minutes. That includes 5 cigarette breaks. It is about a mile as a crow flies.

From the top back to the crossroads it took 9 minutes.

Then from that point to where we parked our trucks and cars it took about 8 minutes.

Now, granted at each point we waited for everyone to get there before doing each trek. There were about 4 people ahead of me, 2 with me, and the rest were behind. The times are my times for each distance. The whole time that elapsed was about 2 hours. Not too bad I was expecting about 3 and 1/2 hours. It was a good last PT for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment