Thursday, December 22, 2005

T minus 222: Day 143

It is Christmas weekend and that doesn't mean much more than a few extra days off. I personally never got into the "holiday spirit". I will be spending my Christmas with a fellow sergeant and his wife. I am also bringing several other "single" Marines with me. The holidays is more of a time of sharing than anything else. My friend is sharing his house and hospitality to those of us who do not have anyone to share the day with. ( I promise to take pictures.)

On January 4th, I will be going to Camp Hanson for that training I mentioned in an earlier post. The "academy" will last for 7 weeks. This hopefully will be my ticket to advancement. If not I may be joining the ranks of the civilian world sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment