Monday, July 30, 2007

My Off Time

I had just finished another book (Gates of Fire) today and started reading Broken Prey. So far so good, it seems to be a murder mystery type book.

I have been increasing my PT and have been riding the bike for about 45 minutes extra every other day. It probably wouldn't be difficult but I have a 100 pound pack just for riding on my bike during this time. The bike ride isn't as bad for my knees and feet, and i still get the workout.

I have been watching Oprah on AFN (Armed Forces Network) for about twenty minutes prior to going to work. Today had Jon Stewart was a guest, which was the highlight of my day. I am not saying that I enjoy Oprah and I am not saying I like to watch Jon Stewart. I am saying it was the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment