Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Psychos R Us

Psychos R Us, an original from me, while it seems to some I knock myself while using this phrase or title, I find it amuses me.

I have made a list comprising of ideas from you, the reader, and some stuff that I came up all by myself. I plan on going over the ideas with my head doctor tomorrow and see how it goes from there.

Oddly enough, most of you and friends here in J-ville have suggested almost identical ideas. So probably (and statistically) it may be a flaw that needs looking at. I will tell you what, though, some of the suggestions are hard to think about just by myself, let alone talk to someone else about it.

To me, in my mind, I have a firm grasp on financial affairs, my social interactions, and most of my emotions. It appears that the problems I do face are, unfortunately, directly related to my childhood. Stirring the pot of the past is always a non-fun moment for me. Another reason, why, I choose to look at the future more regularly.

As a side note, I plan on splintering off my unusual "Fun with Navy Medicine" posts when dealing with this stuff and will be using the above title for the continuation of this projected series.

No comments:

Post a Comment