Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Three - A Meme

PS tagged Jan who tagged me for this Christmas Three meme, and she also "gave" Jan a picture !

What are your three favorite Christmas songs and who sings them?
Does "Did you see the Thirty Pointer?" by Da Yoopers count?
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer written by Randy Brooks. Sang by everybody.
Frosty the Snowman by Gene Autry

What are your three favorite Christmas foods?
I am cheating on this one go here.

What are three Christmas Secrets?
Mistletoes are poisonous.
Santa was made up as a marketing ploy in New York in the early 1900s.
Christmas trees were originally part of the German Christmas celebrations.

What are your three favorite Christmas movies?
Again I cheating on this one, go here.

This is where I tag someone, but since everyone that I have been tagging lately is upset at the extra typing required since this is a busy time of year or something like that, so I won't but if you do feel the urge to do this meme put a link in your comment so others can enjoy in your meme expressiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment