Thursday, November 16, 2006

Home (Expletive) Home

My home in which I live, is a lean-to (trailer) made for 1 maybe two Homo sapiens.
It has roaches and ants, in which, I can not figure why they are there, I have no food in my lean-to and I clean every Thursday.
I moved in about a month ago and will be moving out in about a month.
I must move out soon for my job will take me away from the "great" State of North Cackle Lackey.
I have a mattress and two folding chairs and recently brought in my microwave that I had bought from a pawn shop, all for a total value of about 300 dollars (the mattress is a "bed in a box" which was new).
My alarm clock was an argued over piece from my last divorce and unfortunately is about to die.
I have papers lining my floor, bills and payments on one side and job related crap on the other.
My military garb fills a corner and I have boxes not yet emptied to be filled again soon scattered throughout the lean-to.
The lean-to is relatively quiet except for when it rains because of the tin roof and my young neighbor wants me to learn his great music taste (I think he wants me to learn by kinetics, because it vibrates the lean-to, well).
There are holes in the walls and a breeze is present when the door is closed.
This is not me ranting and raving, this me just telling it how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment