Friday, November 21, 2008

Rev Gals Friday Five: Mix and Stir

1) Do you have a food processor? Can you recommend it? Which is to say, do you actually use it?
Is this like my belly?

2) And if so, do you use the fancy things on it?
Always

3) Do you use a standing mixer? Or one of the hand-held varieties?
I did have one, twice, both times the ex-wives felt they needed it more than I. Funny since I cook almost every day.

4) How about a blender? Do you have one? Use it much?
I have a blender, I use it on occasion for drinks.

5) Finally, what old-fashioned, non-electric kitchen tool do you enjoy using the most?
My carving knives. Or maybe my boning knives.

Bonus: Is there a kitchen appliance or utensil you ONLY use at Thanksgiving or some other holiday? If so, what is it?
Sorry to say, no. Why have something that is used less than one percent of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment