Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life, Part II

I realize my absence from the web world may have some of you worried, but have no fear. There are several reasons for this. One, since being back to work the government has set up new firewalls and anything relating to "social networking" is blocked, so I am unable to write posts at work anymore. And the next several reasons relate to one big change in my life, and that is I have found a significant other. A woman that makes everyday a new and exciting day. And while at one point the web was my escape from being alone in this world, I don't need that.

Now letting that sink in, I do not plan on ending my foray of comments and updates about the big stuff. I just might not be floating among you daily along the super highway. I will pull over and stop, from time to time, but I have found a new breeze and I am following it.

No comments:

Post a Comment