Thursday, April 27, 2006

Controlled Venting

This not a complaint. (per se)
I am currently in the mix of 18 to 19 hour shifts for me. At the moment, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
I am a supervisor for an electrical shop in the avionics division and also a CDI. Which means I have the best of both worlds when my rank comes in question.
There is this thing called a DIFM, remember "Office Space", it may be similar to TPS reports.
We have "green side" training which is stuff every Marine must do either annually or fiscally(calendar year).
Then, there is this thing called Airspeed. The theory is work smarter not harder, it is a theory.
I have my own room in the barracks, but share a head (a joining toilet) with a annoying , stupid and ignorant person who has a job anyone with an ASVAB score of 31 can do.
There is some more, but these are the big ones at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment