Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Quit Smoking, The Sequel, Day One

If you have been following my bad habits then you know that I started smoking again last summer. Well, today is day one of Kim and I quitting.

If I remember correctly, I gained about twenty pounds last time around. I lost it all when I started again but there are 2 major factors that play into that. My injury and my recovery. Not that gaining weight is any priority for me.

They say the average person gains (or loses) a habit after 21 straight days. So May should be nicotine and smoke free for us.

During my shift the worst part is my Corporal asking if I want to smoke every thirty minutes or so. Or it could be that my truck smells of smoke. Yep, you guessed it. It is on the list for cleaning this weekend.

Last go around day three was the worst. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment