Sunday, February 26, 2006

Something Else

Well, I was thinking maybe I will be changing the "T minus" posts for something else. I am not really sure.

I have been doing my taxes the last week or so, and it's a bitch. This year seems to be harder than some the previous years for some reason or another.

I have been informed that I have a menacing look, and people view me as a potential "asshole." I think this is rather amusing, since I have been told some variation of this for the past 6 years or so. The nifty part is that the person or people telling me this, say I am really a nice guy. Go figure.

Here is another surprise since I have been back, the "newbies or TFNG(s)" have been calling me funny names such as 'dad and grandpa' which may be due to my music choices from the '80s or my shnazy lingo, I am not sure.

Actually, the best fun I have been having lately, is Cribbage. I taught a few people and have been playing quite regularly. Good thing I have a board or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment