Friday, August 12, 2005

T minus 359: Day 6

I am not happy about this place.

Without a car or driver's license this place has lots of walking or expensive cab fares. With a car, I would be looking at about $400 for the year to drive it not including gas. I figure if I use the cabs once a week I will spend about $800 to $1000 by the end of the year. Looks like a no brainer. In about 20 days I will be able to take the test and then I may be able get a car.

The tip-offs that I received so far have been correct, as far as the command and the area surrounding this place. I feel that I was demoted and I have less freedom than I had in High School.

Supposedly it is a privilege to be on the 4th deck of the barracks. Ha. I would have rather been on the 1st or 2nd deck. I will not have to worry about getting out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment