Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Complications, Part II

I have been told and retold enough times I felt I needed a second part to this. Apparently the consensus is 'I am too simple which makes me complicated.'

What is this supposed to mean to me?

It is definitely not the answer I was looking for. In fact, it kind of sounds like an answer I would give. If you didn't know, I tend to answer questions with more questions or say an abstract statement that could or could not answer whatever the question may have been.

Say it is the politics in me. The forever amount of red tape that I apparently absorbed somewhere down the line.

The way I look at this is, 'you the person reading this, is more complicated than I could ever be.'

Then again maybe I am misinterpreting this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment