Sunday, June 12, 2005

Complications

For some reason no one believes me when I say 'I am a simple man.'
This is what I need:
1. Food ~
I pretty much like all foods except for:
anchovies, fish eggs, cold potato salad, squash, eggplant,
and chocolate.
(I really like chocolate, but tend to get migrains if I eat more
than a Hershey's Kiss worth.)
2. Sex ~
I wish to be a 2 minute man.
Let's face it, I have a 'hard' time of orgasming in less than
half an hour.
If I do, you would be one of those special people.
3. Quiet Time ~
If you've read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"
this would be referring to "the cave."
If not, then here's the breakdown, sometimes,
and I won't necessarily know when,
I will need to spend some "me" time away from you or anyone else.
4. Exercise ~
This is usually achieved by my job, but can also be done by number 2 above.
When I don't exercise, I get depressed. At least, I know it.
5. Touch ~
I like to "feel" women.
I list this separate because this does not
have to include sex.
Most of the 365 days of the year, hugs and a gentle
squeeze somewhere will suffice.
This is sometimes referred to by women as cuddling.
I don't like to call it that, it seems to be too much.
No, I just need to known that I am alive with my soul.
Well, that's it. 5 (five) things I need. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of wants. If the the above 5 are covered, my 'list of wants' gets smaller. Amazing isn't it?
So, you tell me, does this make me simple or complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment