Sunday, June 26, 2005

Morality

The last few weeks I have been questioning my morality. With Tom passing and what my employer is, I have been wondering a lot about the vastness of life. I feel that I am a realist, with meandering doubts. It may seem that I am depressed about a certain situation, but I will do it, whatever that task may be. I always prepare for the next day. Does that entitle me as an optimist, I don't think so.

There are many questions that I have about just why are we here. And questions about what is the purpose of it all. I can not tell you, nor can anyone I have ever asked. Don't get me wrong, I have heard a many reply.

Such as:

Procreation-God's Will-For you parents-For your children-For your soul

The thing is, what propels that conscience state?

I don't have my answer, nor do I expect to receive one.

I am just going to prepare for tomorrow, and see what that day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment