Friday, July 01, 2005

The Good Book

Recently, a friend suggested that I start to write a book. I replied with, "what kind of book?" She didn't know.

I have always thought of writing an autobiography. I actually have about 1000 pages of crap that I have written over the years. I friend of mine and about 4 bases ago told me when I left that he would buy a book about me if I ever wrote it. So that's one sale for sure.

Okay, so let's say I write this book, what do I call it?
What not do with your life.
How many ways can you screw your life over.
The military is fiction and so is your personal life.
Investments, and how piss your money away.
-These titles might not do, but titles are important. People always judge a book by its cover.

The funny thing is "I hate typing." Here I am and I have a web log. It is kind of like my life. When I was a teenager I hated authority and rules. So what did I do, I joined the military.

I told my friend that maybe after some time I would take what I wrote here and put that in a book or make an "e-book." Stupid, huh. I thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment