Monday, July 04, 2005

My Fingers Ache and I Can't Hear You.

Why do I keep an insisting on typing this babble on to this site?

I have been doing it for a month now. Not very long.

One friend of mine rings in her comments, we will call her "Michelle." Michelle seems to peruse the thoughts that I have laid out and tells me something. That something is better than nothing.
Why do I write this?

The original idea was this was to use this as a communication tool for when I am far, far away. Which I am. Sounds like a good idea.

You, the person reading this, doesn't even have to leave a name. No logging in. It is simple.


Maybe no one is really reading this. Maybe everyone really hates me. Maybe I am the bad guy and your dog barks at me funny. Maybe I am wasting space. (in cyber space)

funny

ha ha

(It was a pun.)

Okay I get it, no one likes my spin on words. Well, TELL ME THAT.

Tell me something, for example:
You are an egotistical slob who knows nothing and steps on a pedestal of light that doesn't exist.

Now wasn't that simple.

I am starting to ramble, I know, I tend to do that. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment