Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Good Book Part II

Again, I have been confronted about writing a book. The strange part is that this was done by a completely different person, and of whom barely knows who I am.

What is it about me that makes people want to know me?

Is it: My Fate?, My Charisma?, My ability to piss someone off and they still think of me as a good friend?,
Or maybe it is: The fact I am Invincible?, My tender touch to someone's heart?, My undying defeat of the world that I will own someday?

What is it that makes me this interesting person?

I am starting to believe it may be my resilience to life. Whatever "evils" that befall of me, I end up triumphing or at least walk away.

This would be a great place to comment. If enough people convince me maybe I will write that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment