Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gray Hair

I know why military retirees have gray hair. This place and similar situations cause it.

While performing my job, there is a "crisis" everyday. Everything else must stop, so that we (myself and maintainers) can fix the "problem" and the aircraft can fly for whatever mission that is commencing or about to commence in next few hours.

And to think, I just re-enlisted for another 4 years of this crap. (I think I am just looking at the possibility of ending a military career before I hit 40.)

I also put in for warrant officer again, which would string out my time a few more years and my hair would definitely be gray at the end of it.

The good part is most of it is coming in at the sides just above my ears. I can have that trimmed off when I get my haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment