Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Madness

It has been so long since I posted there almost nothing to say and everything to say at the same time. (Confusing isn't it?)

Here's some updates:

The weather is horrible, it is cold today and will be not tomorrow, then out of no where a sandstorm appears. I get so excited, I can't wait until summer.

I am paying Sam's Club, but not the way I wanted. I am still having problems with my web account.

For some darn reason there was no mail call yesterday.

I have visited the post office enough times now to say the average wait is 2 hours and 37 minutes to mail a package the size of a VCR tape and it takes an average of 4 hours and 22 minutes to mail a package the size of a footlocker, from Iraq.

I now know the true meaning to "smurf butt" and I don't like it.

I have day dreams of clearing my M9 and then losing my reflective belt.

The only way I know there is a change in day, is post office opens later on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment