Monday, August 20, 2007

Grand Old Party

Let's face it, I lean to the republican side of the force. Maybe it is because I am a cheesehead and I actually know where Ripon is (good cookies). And maybe I know where the party was born. Or maybe I just like to party.

I once voted for a democrat, he was the only one on the ticket. I could have abstained but he was the best candidate for the job.

I just have a hard time voting for a party that believes in adultery. It might be to my past experiences for that. And what is wrong with the Marines? Why does it seem that every democratic president or controlled congress wants to abolish the Marine Corps? We are different, but that is a good thing. I could list hundreds of reasons why, but I will leave that for another post.

I still tend to consider myself independent. I think this way because I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment