Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank You for not Helping Me.

I have a job where many people ask for something. Most of the time we help out J.Q. Person, but there are instances everyday when my colleagues and I tell the individual to go away or correct themselves first.

Nifty part is right after we tell them to go away, they say 'Thank You.'

There have individuals that we tell to go away ten times in a night. You would think they would learn or at least be more prepared the following day. No. Not the case here. Some days I just get sick of seeing the same individual tell him to not come back and still they thank me for it. Some shops will send several different people and none are prepared or know any more than the previous person, each one saying thank you as he or she leaves.

(This post has been edited from its original content.)

No comments:

Post a Comment