Friday, October 24, 2008

Rev Gals Friday Five: Location, Location, Location!

Tell us about the five favorite places you have lived in your lifetime. What did you like? What kind of place was it? Anything special happen there?

1) Millington, TN - The town itself wasn't exactly what I enjoyed but the area. Seasons without the extremes. Rural areas abound and are not far from a major city. I was there for about nine months for school and had a blast.

2) Futemna, Okinawa, Japan - I have written quite a bit about it before, so let's just say the good times far outweighed the bad.

3) Newport, NC - The first time I was here in the nineties, lived in nice area not too close to neighbors, so the streaking didn't bother them.

4) Milwaukee, WI - Never can you get enough of the culture (and beer.)

5) Yuma, AZ - While being stationed there wasn't what it was all cracked up to be, living there definitely had advantages.

SIDE NOTE: I wanted to type more but the day would be over with by the time I would have done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment