Friday, September 28, 2007

The Friday Five - For Fun

The following can be seen on RevGals blog. No. I am not turning into a bible thumper. This stuff has some interesting reads and these little one way conversations is all I have. So shut it!

On Endings and Goodbyes:

1. Best ending of a movie/book/TV show
It has to be L.A. Story a movie with Steve Martin. I should not have to explain.

2. Worst ending of a movie/book/TV show
Midnight by Dean Koontz, thoroughly disappointed. It was if the author had to finish up the book for a deadline and made an abrupt ending. Still enjoy the author, but this book could have been better.

3. Tell about a memorable goodbye you've experienced.
I was eighteen, she was eighteen, her name was Mellisa, and had I not been a dumb ass, life would have been different. (That's all I have to say about that.)

4. Is it true that "all good things must come to an end"?
I am a believer in romance, so no in my beliefs, but yes in my reality.

5. "Everything I ever let go of has claw marks on it." --Anne Lamott
Discuss.
I will answer this with, "If you love something set it free; if it returns its yours forever, if not it was never meant to be." - Proverb


Bonus: "It isn't over until the fat lady sings." I've never loved this expression. So propose an alternative:
"It isn't over until you set foot an American soil, you are handed a beer, and you get a kiss." (Some options can be reinserted with the likes of apple pie, strawberries, and fine wines.)

No comments:

Post a Comment