Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Strength and Honor

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. ~Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan is always good for quotes. In my lifetime, he is my favorite President. He had a habit of not asking permission from anybody(Congress, UN, etc.) before retaliating for some act by terrorists or countries performing terrorist activities.

That was a different time at home. When men were men and boys were boys and .....something to that effect. Now it seems more of the opposite.

I am talking about BALLS.

Having the gusto, courage, strength, whatever the word you want to use.

In my opinion, I believe that America as a whole is losing its balls. I am hoping I am wrong and we will continue to kick ass, like we have for the last 232 years. (Not a typo.)

If we follow history, the Roman empire had a similar path as us. I believe if we do not look at those mistakes and other great nations and learn from them we may have the same fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment