Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Libra

This is why.....

"They" tell me that since I was born on the two hundred ninety fifth day of the year, that is the reason why I turned out this way. The cusp is interesting way to grow up. Had a few hours gone by it would all be different.

The artist, poet, teacher, or musician that I have been. With the feelings that are so intense that even when love is at the highest (most idealistic kind)it has turned into one of the many extreme passionate romances, "star-crossed lovers". The disturbing balance of this life and love is what drives me into this endless pit, hole, world.

I hate in which I love and vice versa. The damning of this cycle of eternal battle is my life. Soon another year will have past, and we can start that cycle over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment