Friday, September 28, 2007

The Interview - Or the Lack of One

There is this chain post that goes around with something like this at its closer:
Now, here's the rest of the deal:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying “Interview me."
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Now, being me, I have asked several "bloggers" to "interview me" I have come up with the conclusion it is not going to happen. I think it could be fun having a neutral third party asking me a few questions. Obviously, I will keep OpSec in mind the whole time. (I believe I do a pretty good job and do not tell the general public anything.)

Call me Crazy, but I would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment