Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Homework

Last night was the first day back to work for me. We have a major inspection coming up in the second week in August, which is the first of many inspections we receive from higher authorities throughout the year. It seems that many of the instructions I left behind while recovering were not followed. So my first day back I spent the bigger part of my shift going through large amounts of paperwork that needed to be completed.

Some of which is due today, so I ended up spending a few extra hours at work last night finishing up those things. Today, I am going to have to go in early just to keep the ball rolling and finish the week on schedule.

I brought home a bunch of stuff that didn't need to be instantly but needed to get done none the less. Usually stuff like this doesn't happen, but as I have gone up in rank it seems the paperwork increases in size proportionally.

Hopefully, I won't have too many more days like this. Today, is another one those back to the grindstone types. It is a good thing I don't have a short supply of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment