Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Key

(This is a poem I wrote, please do not read the words as words in a textbook. Then leave a comment as such. I am talking about many things in this piece and I wrote it over eleven years ago. Thank you.)

My flesh as it falls
To the earth
Enters Darkness

A Shadow
A Void
A Fear

My peace Turns
With an End
That approaches

Blistery
Nervously
And Panic

A state of being
of Love & Hate
I stand Alone

Sadistic
Coy
Childish

A Twinkle in her
Eye, Stops my Heart
And my Brain goes Cold

Secrets
Masochist
And Rumor

I wait for that
Longing, As I sit
By the door

Manic
Hope
Touch

The Key was Lost
At the Sea with no
Waves and no Wind

Calming
Horrified
Soulless

Walking in Hand
With her Grace
We are Struck down

Orgasmic
Hurtful
Psychotic

I am Alone
My bearer is Lost
The Key will not be Found.

No comments:

Post a Comment