Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Moving In, Part II

You all know what happens when you move in, right?

Lots and lots of unpacking. I brought in my last load of boxes tonight and hopefully everything will be at least in the right room by Monday. The room I designated as the office is a freaking disaster at the moment. Washing lots of clothes and sheets the last few days and I seemed to have forgotten dish soap when I went shopping today.

Tomorrow, I don't expect to get too much accomplished, fore I have many appointments during the day. I do plan on buying a grill and a TV this weekend.

Next week, I have a partial bathroom makeover and partial electrical upgrade planned. Both of which is not cheap. So that is the reason it is going to be "partial".

After the work is done I will either video it or take photos to update you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment