What are the five things you simply must have when you are away from home? And why? Any history or goofy things, or stories?
1) Feather Pillow - When sleeping is in question, a good night's rest is always the answer.
2) Blankets - Even if they say it going to be hot, you never know when you will need a blanket.
3) Green Stuffed Animal Frog named Freddy - It was a gift that replays a message to me.
4) Knife - A hundred and one uses for a knife.
5) If I had time to prepare I would bring the Army Survival Guide dated 1948 7th edition. If not, then a coloring book with crayons.