Friday, July 18, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Names

1. So how did you come up with your blogging name? And/or the name of your blog?
The name Wyldht1ng has been given to me many times, from teenage years to college to the Marine Corps. The spelling was done to establish my own website which I started in 1997. The name of the blog is self explanatory.

2. Are there any code names or secret identities in your blog? Any stories there?
Not really, I try to use words that don't seem boring.

3. What are some blog titles that you just love? For their cleverness, drama, or sheer, crazy fun?
I chose titles very carefully, many are song titles that relate to the post. Some are continuing posts over long periods of time.


4. What three blogs are you devoted to? Other than the RevGalBlogPals blog of course!
PoliTits
Hot Cup Lutheran*
Magdalene's Musings*
if not the last two then
The Village Carpenter
Post Secret

5. Who introduced you to the world of blogging and why?
I introduced myself, to communicate with my family and friends while overseas.

Bonus question: Have you ever met any of your blogging friends? Where are some of the places you've met these fun folks?
Ton-Fifty-ONE
The Village Carpenter
The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau
Presbyfruit
LadyBurg*
Stories and Faith

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment