Saturday, January 19, 2008

Global Warming Here? Part II

It has been in the twenties eight straight nights here. The highest daytime temperature in that time period was 41.

I am sorry, I do not believe that global warming is the cause of the 140 degree heat in the summer and the chilling 20 degree nights in the winter in Iraq. This is a dessert. There is very little vegetation to keep the warmth in the winter and stay cool in the summer.

I do believe the Earth goes through its own temperature shifts. To say the maybe 200 years, being generous, of data suggesting that man has created a warm shift significant enough to change the temperature to extremes out of a planet that is 4.5 billion years old is asinine.

Was man here to create the Ice Age? No.

Maybe TRex was polluting the Earth with his SUV. (I know I am being silly here.)

I believe the Earth will correct itself, no matter what man will do it. I believe the Earth can survive without us. And it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment