Friday, January 04, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Resolutions

1. Do you make New Year resolutions?
No, and constantly improving myself.

2. Is this something you take seriously, or is it a bit of fun?
My new year starts February 7th which I take seriously.

3. Share one goal for 2008.
To be able to sleep comfortably next a reciprocating female without any pressures of society.

4. Money is no barrier, share one wild/ impossible dream for 2008.
See number three.

5. Someone wants to publish a story of your year in 2008, what will the title of that book be?
Shouldn't this be for 2007? I think that this book title might end up a being a parted book or series, since there is never a dull moment. Maybe, "The Best of Times". Or " The Worst of Times."
We shall see.

(Side note by author: Not my usual thought process, refer to previous posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment