1. What book have you read in the last six months that has really stayed with you? Why?
The Odd Thomas series, it is very good, by Dean Koontz, unfortunately I still haven't read the third book yet. Captures the imagination and a spice of suspense and mystery and there you go a good book.
2. What is one of your favorite childhood books?
The answer should be obvious, The Monster at the End of This Book. Most children books are read to the children, this one is no exception, a good reader is required.
3. Do you have a favorite book of the Bible? Do tell!
Nope, I have read Genesis and Revelations the most, but that is about it.
4. What is one book you could read again and again?
I am kind of bending the rules of the answers, but Tolkien's series on the Lord of the Rings.
5. Is there a book you would suggest for Lenten reading? What is it and why?
I don't really understand anything about "Lenten" because I am a heathen.
And because we all love bonus questions, if you were going to publish a book what would it be? Who would you want to write the jacket cover blurb expounding on your talent?
In theory, I have been writing an autobiography for some time now. I have way to many pages and need to edit to be able to publish. I hope I won't need a blurb to expound on my talent when ever I do publish, we shall see.