Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In the year 2000, The Correction

I know everyone has been reading all my posts especially the ones saying I have been taking percocet, right. Well I have been reading every one's comments all night and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why everyone is so interested in my September 10th post. The reason why I can't figure it out is because all night I have been thinking September 12th, in my mind.

You have to find the humor in that, right?

Wacky. So, wacky.

Here I am thinking you all are impressed by the length of the car line, but it was because I mistyped the date and I didn't realize it.

So, to be correct, the line should read:

On September 12, 2001, only military (and very high ranking government employees) were allowed to enter the base.

I am so sorry for the mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment