Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Top Dollar

I am thinking about buying a home when I get back to the states next to the base where I am stationed. I have been emailing back and forth with two different realtors. I have told them very specific on what my top dollar is and what type of home I am looking for. For some darn reason or another, they keep sending me lists of homes above my top dollar. It is my top dollar for a reason. They don't call it "Top Dollar" and mean it can go up twenty thousand more. Really.

I already figured in my escrow, extra insurance, maintenance, driving to and from work in comparison to renting for the estimated period I will be stationed here. I know what my top dollar is and when my break even point is. Why are these people trying to set me up for failure?

No comments:

Post a Comment