Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Hunter or The Hunted

I was thinking about tracking cookies and how each blogger that I know gets addicted to see where everyone is from. In case you all didn't know I came from my Mom.
I use a few different means to track the people that come here:

Technorati
PR.8RF
StatCounter
The Truth Laid Bear
SiteMeter
NeoWORX
MyBlogLog
and
Haloscan (which is also my commenting host)

All offer something different and here is the best part all are FREE. With Haloscan I am able to track by month how many comments I receive which is how I can tell you who gave what number comment. (I do donate to Haloscan but I think it is worth the addiction.)

Some of the embed text works both ways and helps other people track me as I have tracked them, so I chalk this up to the thrill of the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment