Friday, March 21, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Good Friday

RevHRod of RevGals writes todays Friday Five:

1) Our prayer concerns are as varied as we are this day. For whom would you like us to pray?
All service members

2) Are there things you have done or will do today to help the young ones understand this important day in our lives?
There are no young ones for me to teach today.

3) Music plays an important part in sharing the story of this day. Is there a hymn or piece of music that you have found particularly meaningful to your celebrations of Good Friday?
I am sure everyone states "Were you there" It is only piece that I can remember from my childhood that was ever special for today.

4) As you hear the passion narrative, is there a character that you particularly resonate with?
Pontius Pilate

5) Where have you seen the gracious God of love at work lately?
Sorry, I will have to reserve my right to comment later.

No comments:

Post a Comment