Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Middle Name Meme

I have been tagged by Steve of Beyond Assumptions since February and since I got that round tuit I figured I had no choice.

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

B- boy, I am a boy.
E- earnest, I am earnest most of the time.
R- real, I am not a fake person; I am real.
N- nifty, I think this word explains itself with me.
A- air-winger, I am an air-winger with the Marines.
R- regental, At times, I can be regental.
D- daemon, The heathen in me can be usually daemon.

(This almost was my first name after my father, but I was named by my brother instead.)
The following list is of people/blogs who will most likely never do this meme, but you have to try:
all the way from oy to vey
Mock, Paper, Scissors
Jonestown
Random thoughts and Acts of Stupidty
Ton-Fifty-ONE
Zaius Nation
Suzi Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment