Friday, March 28, 2008

RevGals Friday Five: Milliionares


Singing Owl of RevGals writes:

Lingering effects of a cold have me watching more television than usual. There appears to be a resurgence of the old daytime staple--the quiz show. Except they are on during prime time, and a great many of them offer the chance of winning one million dollars.

I think it started with Regis Philbin and "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" but now we have a half dozen or so.

My husband and I started musing (after watching "Deal or No Deal") about what we could do with a million dollars. I thought I'd just bring that discussion into the Friday Five this week. It's simple. What are five things you would want to do with a million dollar deposit in your bank account?

So this is my list:

1) Pay off my debt and my parents debt.
2) Invest 75 percent of what is left over in securities.
3) Buy a pinball machine.
4) Buy a "Bee Bop" truck for my Mom.
5) Donate a large portion to the 4-H Clubs of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment