Mother Laura of Revgals writes:
To help you adjust( to the new time)--and enjoy the process--here's a Friday Five about time and transitions....
1. If you could travel to any historical time period, which would it be, and why?
November 10th, 1775 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Tun Tavern, standing near the bar)
2. What futuristic/science fiction development would you most like to see?
The technology used in the book"Ender's Game"
3. Which do you enjoy more: remembering the past, or dreaming for the future?
Both and Neither
4. What do you find most memorable about this year's Lent?
Cows, LadyBurg, Dr. Burg, The Fruits, and Evil Twins Wife
5. How will you spend your time during this upcoming Holy Week? What part do you look forward to most?
Most likely I will be in a bar after noon and drinking a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss Bier. The beer part.