Thursday, May 01, 2008

Adolescence


While it seems from time to time that I rant about things that seem like childish behavior, it is no different from the many rants about whatever floats people boat for that day. It could be:

Politics
Religion
Work
Sex

Almost every discussion on the internet revolves around those magic four topics. There are few exceptions.

In my previous post, I did not call anyone names. I did not throw sticks and I did not throw a single rock. But the outrage of naming a few websites warranted 14 lengthy comments and the post before that, which was really the important one to me, got 9.

I would like to believe that I am a pretty good human when it comes to my adolescence.

I have my flaws. I have my personal guilt. I am not better than you.

I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment