Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wacky Searches on My Blog, Part II

When people decide to do a web search and they wind up here, it always intrigues me. Here is a list of the most popular ways to find me:

1) wyldth1ng (Seems like a no-brainer)

2) cerveza bitte

3) nautical / salty language (Again, seems like a no-brainer)

4) al asad, al asad 2008

5) mserve@ samsclub.com (This is from a post I did about crappy customer service.)

6) usmc collateral duty inspector, mals-29, cdi stamp, marine corps, homecoming

7) flag etiquette on rainy days (combo search lands mulitple posts)

8) fy 2007 approved selections to staff sergeant (this was a happy day)

9) stop smoking day 5, quitting smoking day five (Apparently, I am not the only one who had a hard day five)

10) sergeants course, sgt's course ( one of the many schools I did to get promoted)

11) stripclubs in jacksonville north carolina (I mentioned it once and people stop by daily to read it)

12) one day, the villagers came with torches to the house (from one of those silly quizzes)

13) meaning of asterisk (it is a good thing I wrote about this, I have a monopoly on it)

14) valders journal (I still haven't figured out why they don't have a website)

15) side effects of wyld, side effects of wyld men (this is a learning process)

16) bad driving japan (it wasn't me, I swear)

17) wyld papa smurf

18) love for a marine quotes

19) norman rockwell homecoming, homecoming marine rockwell

20) alpha males

No comments:

Post a Comment