Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Alpha Males Running Rampant

Wouldn't you know it, the first thing I did when I got to the head doctors office is get into a "who's dick is bigger" contest.

I was immediately pissed off at this point in time. Then the HM1 a the front desk said this schmuck would be part of my evaluation. I then promptly said fuck you, and my afternoon went way better after that.

Needless to say, they did some switching around and I did my evaluation with some other people. I have to call back tomorrow with my decision to do:

a) nothing.

b) see a counselor off the books. (Requires extra driving on my part.)

c) see a licensed clinical practitioner either:

i) on base, on the record. (Able to give Meds.)

ii) off base, on the record. (Able to give Meds.)

iii)off base, off the record. ( Kind of a big shoulder, but closer to home.)

Who knew I would have all these decisions to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment