Prayer is a joy to some of us, and a chore to others, waiting likewise can be filled with anticipation or anxiety....
So how do you wait and pray?
1. How do you pray best, alone or with others?
I rely on the prayer of others.
2. Do you enjoy the discipline of waiting, is it a time of anticipation or anxiety?
I hope it will come to me when I need it most.
3. Is there a time when you have waited upon God for a specific promise?
4. Do you prefer stillness or action?
You could think of me like an action hero. But not plastic.
5. If ( and this is slightly tongue in cheek) you were promised one gift spiritual or otherwise what would you choose to recieve?