Sunday, September 28, 2008

Muse

As I wonder how I am going to cope with the next few weeks, I thought about laughter. And as I thought more about it, I really don't remember when was the last time I really laughed. A full out belly laugh. A time when laughter was the response to a time when fun was just the entertainment of the moment.

There were times while abroad where being silly was the norm. There were times when I looked forward to seeing friends when I knew the result was going to be a tearjerker of a roar. There was once a time when seeing someone would make me smile for no discernible reason.

Where did those times go? Has it been my own demise? Have I lost the touch of the humanity that drove into the next week?

Why is it that I ask such questions? I ask because, I think, I lost my muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment