Friday, September 19, 2008

Rev Gals Friday Five: First Point of Libra.

As this vivid season begins, tell us five favorite things about fall:

1) A fragrance
It seems to me, that baking becomes the new holiday when this season comes. The fresh bread, the vanilla, and of course the cupcakes.

2) A color
Being of one who came from a state with seasons, the change of leaves the bright reds, oranges and yellows.

3) An item of clothing
You could call me lazy, but when the fall begins I don't have to roll my sleeves for my working uniforms anymore. I have been cheating for years and use motivated NCOs to roll my sleeves during the summer.

4) An activity
Does sex count for this one? If not, then it must be football.

5) A special day
I personally don't have any special days no matter what time of the year, but I am a Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment